New IUG Membership System Launched - Training offered 11/8/2023, 1pm Eastern

We announced in September that we would be moving to a new membership platform. I’m happy to report that on November 1st, 2023, the new membership system went live!

Features

This extensive platform from Memberleap has lots of features and functionality and is cost-effective. IUG will continue to explore all the capabilities in the coming months, but right now we’re using the system to:

Like all new systems, there are bound to be some bumps in the road as we roll out and understand all the features. Please let us know of problems you encounter by replying to this post or use this form to request help.

*Note: Items with a star require that you log into an active IUG member account to access them.

To access your member account

1. If you haven’t yet, please reset your password so you can log into the new membership system.
    • The login system is separate from the Forum/listserv platform login. We’re looking at ways to integrate the logins in the future.
  2. Check your SPAM or junk folder in case your password reset email ended up in there.
  3. If you still aren’t able to login, please use this form to request help.

Training on 11/8/2023, 1pm Eastern

IUG will offer a brief training/Q&A session about the new membership platform on 11/8/2023 at 1pm Eastern. :arrow_right: You can register for the IUG membership training session, and we’ll also post a recording of the session later.

2 Likes

Reminder that we’ll have a training session on the new IUG Membership system today 11/8 at 1pm Eastern. :arrow_right: You can register here for the IUG membership training session.

Hi Wes,

I won’t be able to attend but am interested. Will this be recorded?

Erin

Yes, we’ll also post a recording of the session afterwards.

Thanks Erin for asking this question! I’m interested in the recording as well.

Shane

I would like to view the recording as well.

Pam

Here is the slide deck for the meeting: iug-memberleap-training.pdf (2.4 MB)

I’ll add a link to the video once it is finished processing.

Thanks, Wes!

Shane Miller (he/him) | IT Manager | North Olympic Library System

smiller@nols.org | 360-417-8500 x7720

2210 S Peabody St, Port Angeles, WA 98362

www.nols.org Learn. Create. Connect.

Note: My incoming/outgoing email messages are subject to public disclosure requirements under the Washington State Public Records Act (RCW 42.56).

A post was split to a new topic: IUG Membership System Training Video

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.