We announced in September that we would be moving to a new membership platform. I’m happy to report that on November 1st, 2023, the new membership system went live!
This extensive platform from Memberleap has lots of features and functionality and is cost-effective. IUG will continue to explore all the capabilities in the coming months, but right now we’re using the system to:
- Host our IUG website.
- Process IUG membership renewal emails and payments.
- Allow you to manage your institution’s IUG contact information as well as any additional contacts linked to your account*.
- Offer a searchable member directory*.
- Accept IUG 2024 conference proposal submissions*.
- Handle registrations for our monthly IUG Zoom forum events*.
Like all new systems, there are bound to be some bumps in the road as we roll out and understand all the features. Please let us know of problems you encounter by replying to this post or use this form to request help.
*Note: Items with a star require that you log into an active IUG member account to access them.
- If you haven’t yet, please reset your password so you can log into the new membership system.
- The login system is separate from the Forum/listserv platform login. We’re looking at ways to integrate the logins in the future.
- Check your SPAM or junk folder in case your password reset email ended up in there.
- If you still aren’t able to login, please use this form to request help.
IUG will offer a brief training/Q&A session about the new membership platform on 11/8/2023 at 1pm Eastern. You can register for the IUG membership training session, and we’ll also post a recording of the session later.