Now Accepting Proposals for IUG 2023

IUG 2023, will be here before you know it! IUG 2023 will be an in-person conference from May 10-13 in Phoenix, Arizona. The IUG Steering Committee and the IUG 2023 programming committee are excited to host our first in-person conference since 2019. As with every IUG conference, you, our members, are the key to our success. Today, I am excited to open the IUG 2023 program presentation proposals submissions and invite you to come and join in the success of another great IUG Conference. The programming committee is excited to read your presentation proposals and we look forward to partnering with you for IUG 2023.

Accepted submissions will receive a discount code for conference registration.

The deadline for a program proposal submission is 1/15/2023.

To submit a proposal

1. Log into your IUG XCD profile: https://innovativeusers.org/profile using your email address as your username.
    • If you’re not sure if you’ve used our XCD platform before, just try logging in or Resetting your password.
    • If you need to create a new profile, use the button Click Here to Create a Profile and follow the prompts.
  2. Click the 2023 User Presentations button.
  3. Follow the prompts to submit your proposal.

If you have any questions or issues with the process, you can reach me Jeff Campbell at jcampbell@unc.edu.

Program Ideas

• Tips and tricks
  • “How-to” for beginners
  • Deep dives
  • Serials and Acquisitions
  • Diversity Equity and Inclusion Initiatives
  • SQL
  • How is your library using APIs??
  • Create Lists
  • Statistics
  • Decision Center
  • Print Templates
  • Summon and Sierra integration
  • Discovery
  • INN-Reach
  • Circulation
4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 23 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

We have extended our deadline until Jan. 31st.

If you were planning to present at IUG 2023 but thought you were out of time to submit your proposal you will be happy to know that we have extended the program deadline until Jan. 31st.

While we are happily taking all submissions, we are specifically looking for presentations on the following:

• Beginning System Administration
  • System Administration Forum Moderators
  • Working with Sierra Create Lists
  • Polaris Leap

If you are still deciding on presenting or if you need program ideas, please email, me, Jeff Campbell, and I’ll be happy to discuss ideas with you.

Presenters receive a registration discount.

Submit your proposal

2 Likes