Job Posting : Consortium ILS Manager

Good morning everyone, I trust you all had a great IUG last week. I wish I could have joined you! However, after 21 years as Lakeland’s ILS Manager, I am retiring on September 1 and we have posted my position. It’s a great job, working with great people, and a great leadership team. Full details at the link below:

Sheryl VanderWagen
Lakeland Library Cooperative
ILS Manager

Lakeland Library Cooperative

INTEGRATED LIBRARY SYSTEM MANAGER

JOB OPENING

Come join the staff at Lakeland Library Cooperative in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We support 42 public libraries in 8 counties in West Michigan. Due to retirement, we have an opening for an ILS manager in a dynamic and supportive environment serving large, small, urban, and rural libraries and their communities. Please send a detailed cover letter, resume, one ILS-related writing sample, and a list of the names, e-mail addresses, and phone numbers of 3 references to Carol Dawe at carol@llcoop.org by June 10th, 2023. This is a full-time, exempt position with excellent medical benefits, time off allotments, and a salary range of $65,000 to $80,000 depending on experience and a moving expense stipend for out of state candidates. A start date prior to September 1st is desirable. This is a hybrid position, but attendance on-site is essential to maintain the necessary teamwork, personal interaction, and supervision that this position requires.

Please click here for the complete job description.

Thank you!

Carol Dawe (she/her)
Cooperative Director
616-559-5253 x2001
630-207-1205 (cell-preferred number)

Oh Wow, Sheryl! Congratulations on your upcoming retirement! I am soon to retire myself (May 26, 2023, after being extended for a bit!!). So, I will take this opportunity to THANK YOU for your amazing contributions over the years to our IUG and sierra listserv community! You have been such a bright light and it was always a pleasure to network with you at IUG Conferences! I wish you all the best in your retirement! Kind regards, Eeva

Congrats Sheryl! Though I hate to see you go. Your contributions to IUG have been immense between your listserv posts and work on the Idea Lab (sorry if I stuck you on too many challenges) and your willingness to always share your deep Sierra knowledge with the community. Best wishes from all of us in Minuteman.