ODIN (Online Dakota Information Network) is seeking a fulltime Library Systems Administrator and Applications Developer!
Location: Remote, Fargo, ND, or Grand Forks, ND
The Library Systems Administrator and Applications Developer will:
- Coordinate, develop, and maintain the interoperability of external services and applications with ODIN supported technology solutions,
- Collaborate with member libraries, ODIN staff, other CTS professionals, and external vendors to test and validate vendor software updates,
- Support authentication options,
- Create custom reports,
- Load data from external sources,
- Design, develop, and integrate new web services and applications, and
- maintain existing web applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in Enterprise Server environments (Apache, RHEL, etc.)
The North Dakota University System offers a competitive benefit package including a generous retirement plan and employer paid family health insurance, basic life insurance, sick leave, annual leave, employee tuition waiver, spouse/dependent tuition discount, and 10 paid holidays.
Application Deadline: November 7, 2023
Salary: $60,000+ minimum annual salary (dependent on experience) plus full benefits package.
Full Details and how to apply: NDUS CTS | Careers at CTS