January IUG Zoom Forums: Acquisitions

Don’t forget to register for this month’s Zoom forums on Thursday, January 19th! The topic for this round is Acquisitions - join your Polaris colleagues at 1 p.m. Eastern, or your Sierra friends at 3 p.m. Eastern. Hope to see you there!

1 Like

I can’t seem to access the link to allow me to register for this event. The calendar page opens a Google event, and the link of the Google event takes me back to the calendar.

Hi, Christine!

I’m double-checking the link, and then I’ll follow up with you directly shortly - thanks for letting me know!

For others that might be having problems:

https://www.innovativeusers.org/resources/monthly-iug-forum/ should work, but you’ll need to log into the IUG website FIRST as these sessions are only available to IUG members.

It is confusing that the system will NOT redirect you to the page you were on after you login, you must go to the original link again. We’re trying to work that out between our membership platform and our web provider, but it is a current limitation of our platform.

You can log into the website using the Login button in the upper right-hand corner:

Your username is your email address. You can reset your password if needed or if you’re not sure if your membership is current, you can fill out this form: Contact IUG – Innovative Users Group

Is the Forum going to be recorded?

Anne

Just to clear this up for everyone - my institution was just a wee bit behind on paying for 2023. :sweat_smile: Now that we’re members again, the link and registration worked perfectly! Thanks, everyone, for all of the help!

1 Like

Sorry, we don’t record the forum sessions. But this a topic that we will likely revisit in the future.

Just a reminder that the Acquisition forums are happening today! It’s not too late to register if you haven’t yet!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.