IUG 2023 Scholarships Application

Thinking about attending IUG 2023 in Phoenix, but not sure you can cover all the costs? The IUG Steering Committee and the Polaris ILS Advisory Committee are excited to offer scholarships which will cover the cost of registration and 4 nights at the conference hotel (travel and other costs are still the responsibility of the attendee). The deadline for applications is Friday Mach 17. With recipients contacted by 3/31. All applicants will be considered, but priority given based on need and contributions to the community.
Please fill out the IUG 2023 Scholarship application here: IUG 2023 Scholarship Application Survey

2 Likes

Don’t forget you have until March 17th, 2023 to apply for a scholarship which will cover your registration and 4-night hotel costs for the conference (travel and other costs are still the responsibility of the attendee). See more details in the original post.

Please fill out the IUG 2023 Scholarship application here: IUG 2023 Scholarship Application Survey

I’m trying to use the link in the form to look up my IUG membership number but when I click “submit” I just get a message saying “Success! Your submission was saved”. (I’m using Chrome, if that helps.) Pretty sure I can get the number another way but thought you might want to check the online form.

The member lookup process isn’t automated, it is a form that submits a ticket that we then do some manual work to look up and email you the information back.

If you’re tight on time when filling out the form, you can enter 0000 as your member number and we can confirm your membership status later in the process if needed.

Got it – sorry for the confusion. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.