"Create Authority Record Set" function in Leap times out

We’ve noticed an issue with using the “Create Authority Record Set” function from a bib record set in Leap - it times out for us, and doesn’t fill the record set properly (compared to running it in the client). We understand this is dependent on the number of records, and the system resources available when the process runs.

For instance, I ran it on a 5600 records bib set, and in the client that generated 17k-ish records, vs 12k in Leap.

So far it’s not being treated as a bug, and we’re not going to push it further at this point, but I wanted to make the community aware so people don’t end up using data that’s incomplete.