We recorded a selection of our most popular sessions at IUG 2023 and you can now access seven hours of content for just $99.00*.
Upon purchase, you will have access to the following recordings:
- Better than I found it: preparing for your successor
- Fear and Loathing in Polaris: how the pandemic sharpened our SQL skills
- Reimagining Workflow with BTCat
- The Unofficial Guide to Sierra’s SQL Views
- Tips and Tricks for Using the Create Lists Function in Sierra
- Top Ten Things I Wish I Had Known About SierraSQL
- Updating Indigenous Subject Headings: applying and maintaining customized terms
To purchase, log into your IUG Member Profile. Verify we have the correct email address in your profile, then look for the button at the bottom to purchase access to the recorded sessions.
You can pay by Credit Card, Check or get invoiced against a purchase order number. Once you’ve purchased, you’ll get an email address with further instructions.
The recordings only show the speaker, but we’ve included links to their slides in the email and on the video description. The speaker audio is excellent as it was pulled from the soundboard in the room.
While you’re welcome to share access to the videos within your organization, please do NOT share the video links outside your organization. It was expensive to record these sessions at the hotel venue. We are selling video access to people who could not attend the in-person conference to help defray these costs.
*Note: If you attended the conference, you’ll get access to the videos for FREE. Please check the email you used to register for the conference for more details.